Sunday, November 30, 2008

More 1st Birthday!




Beautiful M.R. is about 3 weeks younger than M
with Papa and Jenny (with another Baby Girl Cousin on the way-yay!)

gift from The Dettling's




Lauren and N


opening gifts


my favorite shot






we are very much into windows these days



here are some more photos of the big day. thanks to my mom, mother-in-law, Aunt Susan, and Aunt Adrian for the help! for those who asked for info about the party details...i made the invitations myself, separated our plethora of Halloween candy into different colors/types and used that for my balloon anchors, the vases holding the candy I already had, a friend made his special birthday bib, the frames at each centerpiece were $3 on sale at hobby lobby and the little wooden animals were also from h.l. (50 cents each)...the gumballs i purchased with my CVS extra bucks ;), tablecloths were from Walmart and Party City...and lastly, the 2 shirts he wore at his party were from etsy.

No comments: