Saturday, September 27, 2008

ten


my pumpkin.


the crawler in action


TOUCHDOWN!

yay! Alabama! Crimson Tide...


chipmunk


"if you think my hands are full, you should see my heart."

my how things have changed in the past month!
you are now crawling! my 1st crawler! phew.
you have been pulling up for a while and waving for about a month. it's quite similar to the "hail Hitler" salute, actually. it's too cute! you like to play shy and tuck your head into my neck and then all of a sudden throw that hand up and wave.
you love to clap, and say "Da Da", what sounds like "Yes", "Mamamama", and a host of other things that just make me melt.
your biggest giggles are saved for your brothers. and the respect and adoration is still mutual there.
we love you so!
happy 10 month birthday!




5 comments:

katie said...

give that pumpkin a kiss from me!

The Shulls said...

I can't get enough of this little one! I absolutely love him!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Summer said...

he is SO adorable! love his cute little haircut!!!

Amanda said...

He is too cute, and he is looking more and more like a little boy! His hair looks so grown up!

The Shulls said...

Jess, can you please email me your email address to theshulls@gmail.com.

Thanks!!