Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Autumnal Nuptials of Team Smith!










Ginny is married!
The "autumnal nuptials" finally arrived and she was a breath-taking bride! So beautiful!
The weekend was a sweet ending to a full week for us. The kids were out of school for fall break so we headed to a cabin in the mountains to have some family time. I'll post pics of that soon...I hope! I still haven't posted our summer vacation pictures! We came home for 2 photo shoots before heading to my home town for birthday celebrations, 2 more photo shoots and the weekend wedding festivities!

My heart is full of joy that God has brought a precious life-long friend her companion for this life. I won't soon forget the glow on her face as I watched her walking down the aisle and as she and Dan said their vows. What a blessing to see them so happy!

Every detail was very "Ginny" from her awesome dress to the flowers. She couldn't have had a prettier day for a wedding. The weekend was full of laughter, happy tears and joy. We love you Ginny and Daniel and look forward to many more happy memories with you both!


3 comments:

Allison said...

thanks for sharing these pics. I'm so happy for Ginny!

katie said...

yeay... i needed more ninny wedding!!

Loehr Family said...

Beautiful. That one word sums it up...