Wednesday, April 14, 2010

honey.





This guy brings me such joy. Today was one of those days. While I was putting out fires today and running around like a chicken he was just along for the ride and happy to be here. Not every day is like that, for sure. This boy knows how to throw down a Threat Level Midnight Temper Tantrum. But, when he's not doing that he's the absolute sweetest, most affectionate, joyful buddy.

One of my favorite things he says these days is a part of our bedtime routine. I ask, "Are you my sweet baby?" and he responds, "Noooooo! I da hunny!"

I love it! I ask him over and over just to hear him say "da hunny!"

In addition to Spring Cleaning my house, I really need to Spring Clean my computer. I found these that I took several months ago. I spend so much time ordering other people's photos, that I neglect my own! So many little treasures hiding in my Mac begging to be hung on a wall. Ahh...maybe one day!

3 comments:

katie said...

you HAVE to order these!! they are gorgeous! he is da hunny!!

Summer said...

da hunny could absolutely not be any cuter...could eat him up!!! i love your pictures!!

MVB said...

What an adorable kid! It was so good to see yall and the boys yesterday, even if they were all calling me grandma by the time we got to the airport :)