Monday, March 15, 2010

Sarah + Mitchell: The Engagement

I know that if you follow this blog and actually see a recent post pop up, you expect me to preface it with, "I am so behind in posting!" or "It's been a while since I last blogged..."

and since I don't want to disappoint...there it is ;)

I will save you some boredom and refrain from listing the many reasons for the lack of blogging. You all know them anyway! It's never dull around here!

What I will say is that I am happy to post some of my faves from a recent engagement session. Sarah and MItchell met on a blind date in their common hometown and are getting hitched in 2 months. I wish them all the best! Had a blast with them and new puppy, Nick (that's right-named for none other than Saban). Thank you guys for letting me capture your road to the aisle!








Want to see more of this gorgeous couple? Go HERE.

2 comments:

Summer said...

how cute are they? how romantic!! you did a great job as usual!!

katie said...

love these...