Tuesday, April 07, 2009

what's been goin' on...


on the front porch


heading out to see Wicked!



out on the front porch being social


my saint patrick's day baby

not a technically great shot, but he looks so mild mannered and at peace there in his room ( a rarity these days, let me tell ya) that i had to post it :)



lots of change going on around here...mainly a change of address! we moved over spring break and are slowly but surely getting settled. we LOVE our neighborhood and community and are humbled by the graciousness of friends, family and new neighbors...and grateful to be HOME.

the boys are excited because we can walk to their favorite pizza parlor. i'm excited b/c i can walk to the school, library, grocery store, the kids clothing consignment store...and most importantly, the Creamery-land of Only 8! :)

thank you to all you sweet friends and family who brought us meals, who kept our children, helped us move and were excited for us through this transition. we truly mean it when we say we couldn't have done it without you!

we hope you'll come see us!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Ooo!! It looks so cute! The house, I mean, but the boys also! :) Can't wait to see the new Parris Pad! Great pic of you and Papa James, btw.

April Brown said...

I'm soo excited for you!! I envy your neighborhood...in a good way, of course! :) Can't wait to sit on your swing!

katie said...

i'm so happy that you're getting settled! (and a little jealous... i want a home!)

Summer said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS OF THE HOUSE!!!!! And how cute is Meade? I love his hair!!! Such cute boys you have!! I still laugh thinking a/b Grayson giving his rock star cheer at the Boosterthon!!

Summer said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS OF THE HOUSE!!!!! And how cute is Meade? I love his hair!!! Such cute boys you have!! I still laugh thinking a/b Grayson giving his rock star cheer at the Boosterthon!!