Monday, February 09, 2009

one year









i've been a bit negligent of both the blogs lately. mainly due to mr. mobile pictured here.
he is giving me a run for my money! but, isn't he delish? i just can't get enough of his hugs and kisses and giggles. i never dreamt when i was young that the Lord would grant me 1 boy, let alone 3 boys to love. what a sweet, sweet surprise He had in store for me! i cannot imagine my life without them nor this 3rd little man to round things out. he is a true joy. seeing him through the eyes of his brothers has been even more special than i anticipated. i love it when they are overcome with giggles by his little baby ways. they have a special love for him that is a blessing for Jamie and I to watch and I can't help but be excited about what they will mean to each other as they grow up.

i took these photos a couple of months ago when he turned one. at the end of the shoot, which was done downtown, the big boys wanted to take a photo of me with each of them. not a bad job, huh?

4 comments:

Summer said...

those are so good! you're right--he is delish...and you look gorgeous!!

katie said...

you captured him well pretty mama!! i love your location too...
those boys are blessed to have you...

April Brown said...

I feel the same way about my 3! they each bring out something different in each other and it's just so sweet to watch.

Your little guys are going to be heartbreakers one day...adorable!!

Kari said...

oh goodness, they are precious and you are always adorable and so well put together to have 3 boys. It makes me want a third, maybe then I'll look a little better. Haha! The Biltmore looked like a nice get-a-way.