Sunday, May 11, 2008


my boys

looking at them, all lined up this way and looking up at me reminds me
that they are in fact looking to me not only for their daily needs, but also for much greater things. like how to live, love, and respond. like no one else before them, they are seeing how i live life and Whom I run to for comfort and help...

that is a sobering thought

and brings me again to the realization of how desperately i need jesus.









today we
lunched in the sunshine at v richards
and played in caldwell park before church this evening.
it was a beautiful day.

no matter what the day holds, be it ease or frustration, i am beyond grateful for those 3 bright eyed boys.

today reminded me of the splendid gift that it is to be able to say these 4 words...

i am a mother.

3 comments:

The Shulls said...

what a precious gift...God is good!!!!!!

(loved the pics!!!! =) )

katie said...

those are some sweet words, photos and boys... love those big eyes...

Amanda said...

Ok, Grayson looks like an absolute CHERUB in these pictures!