Friday, March 21, 2008

God, Castles and Cowboys

Grayson has really been talking more about God lately and saying Scripture back to us. Of course, we are encouraged to see this in him and love to hear his questions and prayers.
He also sweetly resides in LaLa Land 90% of the time and we never know what he'll say next. The other day Jamie took the boys fishing and all of a sudden Grayson shouted this out across the water: "God! Where are you? I want to see you! I want to see what you look like! Say something! Ring the doorbell God!" ~3.17.08


This morning, the boys came running out of their room exclaiming about a castle they had built with the oversized blocks they have. After viewing all the hidden passageways, I asked the name of the king who owned the castle. Grayson replied,
"King Spanehoder!" {he's quite good at making up names on the spot} "And Peter (of Narnia) is the Prince. And Susan is the Princess."
"Well, Hello Susan, pleased-" I started to say, but Grayson cut me off... "She doesn't talk to mommies. Only other tiny people." ~3.21.08

On the phone the other day with his aunt who lives in Texas, Sumner asked,
"So...have you fallen in love with any cowboys?"
~3.17.08

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE when you post comments that your boys make. They always make me smile!

Summer said...

that is hysterical...they are adorable!!