Monday, March 19, 2007

Birthdays, Birthdays Everywhere...


the girls
the guys

"sleepin' with the fishes"...g decides to take a load off.

petting a sturgeon in the tank

in the Nemo tank


mom and her boys

the fam


March is the month for birthdays among many of our family and friends! We've had a fun month of celebrating so far and look forward to even more.
My St. Patrick's Day baby, Sumner, turned 5 on Saturday! I can hardly believe that my oldest child is 5! My friend, Lauren's daughter, Ellie, turned 5 four days before Sumner. We think this must be a rite of passage among the pre-school set b/c they can't stop talking about it..moreso than any previous birthday! On Saturday, about every 10 mins, Sumner would exclaim, "I'm 5!" Or he would tell random people that we came in contact with of his new age. Jamie has built up a lot of things that you get to do once you're 5, so I think that may have something to do w/ it!
We took the boys to Chattanooga on Sat. for a special day since Sumner's party is 2 wks away. They LOVED it! Sumner was the most excited about seeing sharks and Grayson got to pet a sturgeon....and I loved the sea horses and jelly fish exhibits!
I've included some photos from our trip and also a couple from a recent date to Sol y Luna where we celebrated another March birthday....our friend Matt's. Mindy did a great job planning a fun kid free night for all of us with food, drinks and great conversation!


1 comment:

lauren said...

great shots! what fun memories...