Thursday, August 31, 2006

recent sessions

Lately, I've been privileged to be able to photograph the precious children of several of our friends. Below are some of my favorites from their sessions.
This little guy is the son of one of my husband's friends from high school. What a cutie! I love this expression!













This year, our beach vacation lined up with the vacation of some dear friends of ours. What a treat to get to photograph their family while in Seagrove! This is one of my favorites of beautiful Olivia...



















My friend Lauren met me at the botanical gardens one day and I got some sweet photos of her two children. Ellie is just 4 days older than Sumner and it has been such fun watching them grow up. They are so silly when they get together! Below are a couple of my favorites of Miss Priss and her little brother.




















1 comment:

lauren said...

thanks for taking such beautiful photos of my kids! :)