Thursday, June 03, 2010

old favorites





In going through the last 6 months of images to make room for the new, I found these that I never blogged about.

I love these girls so much! We shot these back around Christmas. The bright colors truly match these girls' personalities. We had lots of fun playing hide and seek and enjoying lollipops. Their mom is a dear friend. The kind who is comfortable walking in my house and making herself at home. The kind of friend whose home I feel the same way about. Good people.

She has such a great perspective on what true beauty is. She teaches her girls that it is not about being perfect and put together all the time. This makes for a great shoot and allows me to capture the girls as they really are. And when our children are grown, isn't that what we all want to remember? Those sweet quirks and their uniqueness? I love how she let them be free to be themselves and have fun w/ the shoot.





2 comments:

Angie Davis said...

love these too....especially the last.

katie said...

abigail has that adorable sweater!! i love these shots... so nice... those girls should come to portland where freedom is the name of the game for the kiddos!