Tuesday, September 29, 2009

twenty two months











M turned 22 months on the 20th. When I look back at baby pictures of the big boys and then at his I see such resemblance...
but yet, he is different in many ways than his brothers.
One being that he took the paci for maybe 6 months. Those who know my boys know they love their pacis and rarely want to part with them even at age 2.
The big boys never had lovies or stuffed toys they were overly attached to, but M walks around constantly with an animal or his "Nigh Nigh" blanket. He isn't really particular about which one it is (which I know makes things MUCH easier!) He is so sweet and affectionate and he's just so cute when he gives his animals "Five" or points out their eyes, ears, etc. and gives them kisses.

Most of our conversations start with "Maah Mee?!?!"
To which I answer, "Yes"
And he replies, "Ummmm...."
(hilarious how he already picks up on the flow of conversation)
Then he'll start all over or tell me that he wants to "Wok" (walk)
or he wants something to eat "Chee!" (cheese)
or he points out all the ball shapes he sees everywhere...."Bah! Bah!"

He is so very fun.

6 comments:

MVB said...

That kid breaks my heart! How cute and sweet. Man, with 3 such awesome nephews, I really need to see them more often. Hope yall are doing well!

The Shulls said...

He is so very adorable! I can hardly stand it!

Amanda said...

I think he is looking more and more like G. What a precious family you have!

katie said...

sweetness.

Summer said...

that kid is so stinkin cute...i mean, for real. it's just unbelievable. i bet you just squeeze him all day long!

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to eat him up 😛