Saturday, July 25, 2009

Summertime


We spent the 4th with some sweet friends who know how to throw a party! They live practically at the foot of Vulcan and we couldn't have asked for a better spot to view the fireworks.


Molly's festive decor


what a cutie


all my boys


watching the fireworks


some of the kiddos


M helping himself to some Cheerios


landscaping!


when all is quiet, this is usually where i find him...
on his way upstairs! a lot of times he will come to me, wave, and say "bye!"
and then head off. i know exactly what that means and where to find him...it's his way of giving me a heads up, i guess :)


swimming lesson treats with friends



Father's Day


Star Wars night at the Barons game


with our friends H and MH watching the Barons


I realized recently that I have not blogged all summer! It's been a fun one and one that has gone by too quickly...as they all do. We've had a lot going on and while it's never easy being home with 3 rowdy boys all day, I so love having them home! I enjoy the more relaxed pace and I always get so sad when it's time for another school year to begin. I am excited about the new school and helping Sum get acclimated there. I get so excited knowing that he's starting a community school where he'll be for all his school years (as far as we know!) and all the adventures and friendships those years will hold.We've been focusing on getting plugged in more specifically to our community this summer and what a treat it has been! We love it here and are so thankful! Here are a few highlights from our summer days and I'll be posting more of what we've been up to soon.

2 comments:

katie said...

there are some beauties in there jess!! and man oh man, that little one. i think i have a big crush on him...

Summer said...

is that your couch w/ the super cool pillows (esp. the "P" pillow) and those awesome lamps? LOVE that!!! you gotta post pics of your house...for real--i'm dying here! the boys are adorable--i'm in love w/ meade's hair!!