Sunday, August 24, 2008

i can't resist...

Like my fellow bridesmaid friend, the lovely Ms. Hannah, I cannot resist one of these...


You're feeling: that i should go to bed
To your left: something resembling the aftermath of a cyclone
On my mind: Sumner's clothes for school tomorrow, editing a session, the sermon tonight, an old friend
Last meal included: a Corona and chips and salsa
You sometimes find it hard to: get up in the morning
The weather: is predicted to be pleasant to my senses tomorrow
Something you have a collection of: oh brother...dust bunnies? hmmm...dirty clothes?
A smell that cheers you up: pumpkin spice!
A smell that can ruin your mood: poo
How long since you last shaved: one day
The current state of your hair: corralled by two clips, fresh grays waving atop
Largest item on workspace (not computer): i'm using my laptop on my couch...therefore, it would be my ample derriere.
Your skill with chopsticks: respectable with sushi only
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: fiction
Something you are craving: a full nights sleep
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: no more of the same, please, please!
How many times have you been hospitalized in the past year? One blessed week.
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment? Ha!
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: dancer. not clubbin', mind you.
Something that freaks you out a little: animal hair everywhere; public restrooms; heights and my 4 year old
Something you've eaten too much of lately: chips and salsa
You have never been: one who wants to be the center of attention
You never want to: move back to my hometown

ok, blogsters, your turn!

2 comments:

katie said...

you're the best at:
remembering birthdays and making others feel loved!

Amanda said...

Love these darn things!