Monday, December 31, 2007

Joyeux Noel!


i finally got around to planting paperwhites...my favorite holiday flower!

meade's first zoolight safari

all bundled up, he slept through the whole thing!

hometown girls

grayson "holding court"

nathan and jenny assemble the Bow and Mallow...this was probably my favorite gift the boys received. what a smart idea! the bow shoots mini marshmallows! so my boys can have battles all day in the backyard w/o me worrying about one of them impaling the other!


castle!

meade "opens" his stocking


sacked out

"i may be losing my hair, but i sure did gain a lot of sweet gifts!"



our family on Christmas Sunday

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok, seriously, you are super mom going to the zoo, decorating your house, & making everyone look cute, all w/ a newborn and two active boys!!

jess said...

super mom i'm not...i guess i'm just used to running with the chaos that is this sweet life with 3!