Friday, September 14, 2007

Tag! I'm it.

So, I've been tagged by my buddy Ginny who is thirty, flirty and thriving, may i add ;)
Boy! Would it be simpler to use my middle name on this, but since i LOATHE my middle name i shall not...

J-Just in time...that's usually when I roll in somewhere. Will I ever be on time again?

E- Against my husband's "Encouragement" to do so, I will not be including "Erotic" as my "E" characteristic. Let's keep it family oriented here.

So, I will say "Extroverted" i am not...though Jamie thinks the longer we've been married the more toward extroversion and away from introversion I have moved...and he's done the opposite! I so love people and I used to come home drained from parties and get-togethers b/c I generally get energy from alone time...but now more often I come home jazzed b/c I'm getting energy from people more. Funny....

S-Searching. Searching for just the right name for the little man growing inside me. I have roughly 9 weeks left to name him. Never has choosing a name taken so long for us...or really just finding the 2 that fit together best. I love him so already and I'm ready to call him by name.

S-Shutter speed. With each click of the shutter I try to capture an expression or moment that is singular and special to that time....and I enjoy getting to learn and explore through this creative outlet.

I-Impatient. Do I need more patience in my life! Whether it's with decorating the house, potty training, or just showing my children the patience that my heavenly Father shows me, I need more, more, more!

C-Caring. There are many, many things that I am not good at-like diligence for one....but one thing I think I do ok at is caring for people when I see a need and being thoughtful and attentive to them.

A-About to pop. And I'm only going to get bigger!

That was difficult! I now tag Kate, Angie and Libby! Have fun ;)



6 comments:

Amanda said...

You are very caring. I've always thought that about you, friend!! It's hard to think of words, huh? I had a hard time coming up w/ them!

Amanda said...

Hey - you didn't tag anyone else!!

jess said...

scroll down right before the date of the last post and you'll see who i tagged. maybe i should put some spaces after it...

katie said...

oh. i'm not good at these things. i'll try to play. :)

Ginny said...

too bad there is not an r in there for risk taker...it's always been my favorite adjective for you

jess said...

ginny~maybe i should've done my last name just so i could have used that one!