Friday, June 01, 2007

i love this little girl!



Recently, Amanda, Anna Caroline and I spent some time at Aldridge Gardens shooting AC's 9 month photos. I couldn't have asked for an easier session! It is so sweet to see Amanda with her~she's just a wonderful mommy. I know I am a smidge biased, but is she not one of the cutest kids you've ever seen? I had so much fun proofing this session. She definitely has her Aunt Jessi wrapped around her finger!!
These are 2 of my favorites. See her full gallery here.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I have to say, she looks like a little angel in that top photo. We couldn't have posed her better! Still can't decide my fave, but those are definitely near the top!

Ginny said...

what a little cutie! she is well on her way to following in her mom's footsteps...miss alabama her she comes.

katie said...

bravo! good eye, great subject!! :)