Thursday, January 25, 2007

scrapbooking. what?

Part of my purpose in this blog is to archive memories in an easy and accessible manner. It's just so much easier than breaking out all the paper, stickers, glue and endless supplies that go along w/ scrapbooking. I used to be pretty good at it...and hope to one day be good at it again. But, this is just not the season for it. So, maybe this will suit for my online scrapbook and I'll have these cute little snipets of life to show my children when they are older.

So, then...a couple of quotes:

Sumner- "Mom, did you know that God knows our thinks?"
(so precious and really difficult to keep a straight face through this one.)

Sumner asked Jamie what he was about to do when Jamie tucked him in tonight. Jamie replied that he might watch a show (tonight is OFFICE night!) and Sumner replied, "Are you the wizard of 'I can watch TV whenever I want, but I only let my son watch it sometimes?' "

Sumner's friend Carson was over today for a playdate. They were talking about State Troopers b/c one had visited their class today as part of their lesson. So, this brought up occupations. Carson told Sumner that his daddy was a police officer, to which Sumner replied, "My dad is a phone collector for people who don't have cell phones."
(I wonder if Jamie knew his job was charity work? :)

1 comment:

katie said...

i'm LOVING the wizard comment... i might make b a tshirt that says "the wizard of i watch tv when i want." too funny!